Highgate Carriage House
Then & Now
High Gate Carriage House dates back to 1908, built by businessman and coal baron, James Edwin Watson, as part of the Watson family estate named High Gate. Designed by Horace Trumbauer, architect for The Biltmore Estate, High Gate is on the National Register of Historic Places. The Carriage House and extensive gardens now serve as a lovely venue for weddings and other events, business meetings and festivals. See Weddings & Events tab for more event details.
Call 304-333-2552 or e-mail our Event Coordinator directly at
Events@highgatecarriagehouse.com for information and event reservation availability.